Me & My Thoughts

My thoughts are of various shades. We share an intimate relationship. This is very personal and a unique one. 

The positive one's give me courage to face the challenges that life throws but the negative ones are always ready to leave the shore and sail in the ocean of my mind and thats when the real test starts.I always have a choice and that needs to be wise. These negative one's play tricks on me but if I ignore  they feel unattended and  leave. 

On this journey of life both kinds  need to  bid farewell and let me  be free in the quest of my own self which will finally guide me to the ultimate reality which is the abode of all consciousness.



Comments

  1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your inner journey in beautiful and meaningful way. Simple but thought provoking. It helped me banish some negative thoughts and memories that came back to haunt me in the early hours

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Need To Fly

The Quest

Rejoice